網頁

2012年3月3日 星期六

Free Web monitor --- UptimeRobot

In the world, I know there is more Web monitor belongs to commercial or freeware production. But until now, I just find a "free" Web Monitor and the node setting is over than my request.

I need this function to monitor the corporative Web service but doesn't need any beautiful report. I just want to get error message at first time if web site has any problem. I realize the function of commercial production is better than freeware one. At the moment, I don't need this special function because I have a monitor system in internal environment of company.

Until now,the UptimeRobot list item satisfy my requirement and its operation is very simple --- Registry and Setting.

How to do it?
  • Navigate http://www.uptimerobot.com/ to click "Start Now", it will show up a window and let you register some information as email address and password.


  •  After finish the registration process, the system will send out a invitation mail to  your "registered" mail address. Later you just click the hyper-link URL to active your account.


  •  When you see the successful information, you can click "Sign-in" to begin to setup the Monitored Web Site.


  •  Again, log into this Web site by registered email and password.


  •  Click "Add New"


  •  Select "HTTP(s)" in Monitor Type menu



  •  Write down "URL" that is monitored web site, enable "Alert contacts to notify" check box and click "Add Monitor", this Web site will begin to be monitored now.


I am not sure whether its quality is good and its function can be running. Maybe need to view the status for a long time. Thanks the UptimeRobot!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Since 2010 Design by Davidwa
©Copyright Davidwa Inc. All rights reserved.