網頁

2011年10月10日 星期一

Blogger Backup

Today is Taiwan's holiday so that I don't need to go to Office. This is why I have time to write some articles to upload to my Blogger.

Suddenly, I worry my effort will be lose on one day if this Blogger data fail and no any backup data. Although I just am a new Blogger and the articles are not very much, it is my experience and thought to share or write down on one location for my life memory. It will be unlimited value for me!

Of course, I hope it never happen this disaster forever. But I don't want to depend on the lucky day, I just want to own a safety. So I need to find a method or utility for Blogger Backup. This is why I use Blogger Backup utility.

To download it from Official web site next to install/run it on my windows 7 system.

The first thing is a new Blogs setting by selecting it in menu.

To key in your Blogger ID and password next to click "Log into Blogger and Get Blogs" button.

You will see a new profile setting.

Select it that will show the Blogger information as the following blue word.

Click a button to change the save path.

Select a folder that will be backup location.

If finish the above steps, you can prepare to backup Blogger content.
When you choose "Save posts as Atom, one file per post" and need to sure whether the Blogger web site never is opened now,

The backup result is create more and more file and name is each blogger content.

When you choose "Save posts as Atom, all posts in a single file"

The backup result is just only one XML file.

Although I can do it by using this utility and the result did produce the related XML file,I think that need to be restored for verifying whether this procedure is normal ---- the data can be return to the original one if has any problem in the future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Since 2010 Design by Davidwa
©Copyright Davidwa Inc. All rights reserved.