網頁

2011年11月6日 星期日

Cannot configure network settings on TMG 2010

Last week, I want to realize how to push Exchange OWA on TMG 2010 so that I try to install TMG 2010 on Lab.
When I configure network settings on Getting Started Wizard
Select the Back firewall on Network Template Selection
Finally click "Finish" button to complete the Network Setup, I get a Error: 0xc0040304 and message is "There is no such object on the server".
Although I search Google based on these key word and follow these method to do it, the result still cannot be resolved by these articles!


The screen ever show me to install the newest hotfix after installing TMG 2010 software, so I try to run Windows Update again and the result find out some hotfix component as Office 2007, Forefront TMG SP1/SP2, SQL Server 2008 SP3 never is installed. 
Due to I have any idea or solution to resolve this problem now, I decide to try it to install hotfix up to date. After install it and reboot system, I can complete network configuration now.

 I just know the problem is resolved, but the root cause never get it for me. Maybe need to one by one install a hotfix to realize which hotfix resolve it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Since 2010 Design by Davidwa
©Copyright Davidwa Inc. All rights reserved.